Re: [livecode] live coding

From: Husk 00 <husk00_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2011 15:17:02 -0500

Hi List,
finally I present myself...thank you Alex for push this.
I met TOPLAP recently this year, until last year I didn't know anything at
all about livecoding.
I was already working to my livecoding performance with my friend Oscar
Martin and some of you (Alex and Dave I guess) have seen it during last
piksel Festival :
http://www.piksel.no/p10/liveart#Carrubba2
and
http://piksel.blip.tv/file/4520668/

During the festival I had the chance to know better TopLAP and fluxus/bricks
livecoding language and I fall in love!
It was like part of my ideas and conceptual inputs about code, creativity
and digital performing arts have found all together their way.

I work mostly in Puredata and sometimes python; I'm not a musician neither a
programmer. I started as Vj but know I'm focused on interactive
environments. Using some of the amazing code produced from the people of
this list I'm working on my own livecoding tool (thanks to wilson veira most
of all and his Pyata). Still it is a dream. Some day it will be coded and
presented here! And that day I'll ask my official participation to TOPLAB ;)
see you around!

Luca Carrubba aka Husk

--
when Art become pratical