Re: [livecode] live coding

From: Zigmas Mallol <zigmasdirigeant_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2011 20:44:54 +0100

~Hi there! I'm Zigmas... 22 years and counting.
I work on web programming, interiorism and 3D animation (Actually doing the
3 at the same time.) also making some music programing with a little group
here in Barcelona. We don't do much, but we are really into it. We have been
using Chuck, impromptu, puredata (Most of all) and super collider (as you
can see we are still trying all a little bit). I'm really interested in all
you post, and actually read almost all, I´m not a very vivid writter so I
don't post too much.

Hope to keep seeing all the good stuff you all are making!

Cheers!

ZigmaS.~

ZigmaS on Deviant Art <http://zigmas.deviantart.com/> ¡ ZigmaS On
Myspace<http://www.myspace.com/zigmasomatic>