Re: [livecode] live coding

From: Ahmet Kizilay <ahmet.kizilay_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2011 21:24:33 +0200

I'm Ahmet from Istanbul. I am a major lurker in too many mailing lists.
I am a computer programmer by day and a music composition student by night.
I don't have a lot of history with livecoding; but as a computer programmer,
I find livecoding a very intimate and natural way of making music.
I work on SuperCollider.
Here is a link: http://soundcloud.com/artsince/livecoding20100619

Thanks a lot,

--