Re: [livecode] exciting live coding news

From: Kassen <signal.automatique_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2011 22:35:28 +0100

> Anyway you may know all this if you have young children or are an
> undergraduate, but the big news is that Dashi is a live coder!
> http://twitter.com/#!/Octonauts/status/31498810630868992

 Great news! I see two important angles;

* It's "bon-ton" for pianists to keep a bust of Bach or other inspiring
composer at hand but so far none were available for livecoders. The plastic
toy industry will fix this.

* We can finally have a "in popular culture" section for the livecode
wikipedia page. With a source.

(excited about Extempore too)

Kas.