Re: [livecode] live coding submissions at icmc - mpeg-4 only

From: Kassen <signal.automatique_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2011 12:57:22 +0100

Alex;

  This is just an issue about what's suitable for the

> peer review process.

I know and I look forward to seeing him carry out that process without using
Apache on Linux or the Darwin Kernel. I'd email him about it but the mail
would have to go through their Linux-running server and rendering the email
might accidentally involve Webkit and I can't expect that of him. I'm sure
he wouldn't set rules for others then break them himself. I think you could
set up the review process to stick to it, but if you need to do all of that
in one or two weeks it might mean petitioning Microsoft for a sponsorship.

On the bright side; I've never seen the ICMC publish something this
interesting or amusing before.

Kas.