Re: [livecode] live coding submissions at icmc - mpeg-4 only

From: Kassen <signal.automatique_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2011 12:40:37 +0100

> Even if it was: FTM&Co is very much in development and crashes Max a lot. I
> like it and I use it (ánd I'm op TOPLAP), but it doesn't really make sense
> in this debate. True.

What also doesn't make sense is that their webserver (or router) uses (or
appears to use) Linux. I hope this is remedied as soon as possible because
as it is I can't be expected to look at it, according to his reasoning. I'd
like to know what he uses instead of Darwin.

Admittedly Darwin can and does crash (source; Steve Jobs who blamed Flash
for this).

Kas.