[livecode] reminder - deadline for live coding video proposals

From: alex <alex_at_lurk.org>
Date: Fri, 17 Dec 2010 11:36:14 +0000

Hi all,

Just a quick reminder of the call for video proposals for the CMJ DVD.
 We're after short expressions of interest, with an idea of what you'd
like to contribute, it shouldn't take 5 minutes. We can flesh out the
detail later.

Here's the URL again:
https://spreadsheets0.google.com/viewform?hl=en_GB&formkey=dF9kcEJCQ0FyVHRZMnhldXV5ZkJjcVE6MQ

The deadline for proposals is the end of 20th December, local time
Howland Island (uninhabited), and will not be extended.

Cheers

alex