[livecode] Overtone Jam Challenge

From: Jeff Rose <rosejn_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2010 17:38:56 +0200

Hi,
  I wanted to let you all know about the first Overtone jam challenge. We
thought this would be a fun way to get people interested in live-coding and
project Overtone (http://project-overtone.org). The idea is to propose a
series basic musical programming challenges, and then we'll all post our
interested in trying out Clojure, Overtone (an alternative language
interface to SuperCollider and more), then checkout the thread here for more
info:

http://groups.google.com/group/overtone/browse_thread/thread/540bde2c367ba472

It would be great to have some of you with experience in SuperCollider
and/or live-coding join the discussion.

Cheers,
Jeff