Re: [livecode] With Time Programming

From: alex <alex_at_lurk.org>
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2010 10:11:14 +0100

Hey Andrew,

On 22 September 2010 02:28, Andrew Sorensen <andrew_at_moso.com.au> wrote:
> I've just uploaded a preprint of my (upcoming) Onward!/OOPSLA/Splash conference paper "Programming With Time".  I think the paper will be of interest to people on this list.
>
> http://impromptu.moso.com.au/extras/sorensen_ow_2010.pdf

Thanks Andrew, great stuff. We've got a bit slack at updating the
TOPLAP wiki but do you think there's mileage in making a page for
defining terms like conversational programming, Just In Time
programming and With Time Programming?

There was a very interesting related paper at PPIG "Liveness in
Notation Use: From Music to Programming. Luke Church, Chris Nash and
Alan Blackwell". It's not up at the ppig website (www.ppig.org) yet
so I've taken the liberty of putting it here:
  http://yaxu.org/tmp/church.pdf

I presented a paper there too which I linked to previously
http://yaxu.org/bricolage-programming-2/ . It was a really nice
conference.

http://yaxu.org/