Re: [livecode] vsxu

From: alex <alex_at_lurk.org>
Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2010 21:15:15 +0100

On 16 September 2010 15:08, Kassen <signal.automatique_at_gmail.com> wrote:
> Yes, I got that you want to build your own system; I thought fluxus could be
> used to build this in. Prototyping languages might be one of the most
> popular applications for Scheme; it'd make sense as a choice, I think.

It would, I was just scratching around trying to work out why I
haven't spent more time learning scheme and sclang. You're right,
there's no good reason, and I just got my copy of SICP back...

I've been playing around with making a minimal IDE with clutter, and
have ended up half implementing a type system in C, which can't be
right.

http://yaxu.org/