Re: [livecode] livecoding NIME papers?

From: Click Nilson <clicksonnil_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2010 12:02:03 +0100

Hey Craig,

Glad to hear your European exploits underway!

For NIME, proceedings should all be available online, via http://www.nime.org/. You can search via ACM digital library too, though that's not so open access.

Click Nilson and Thor Magnusson have had NIME papers mentioning live coding, for sure. And there was a cool evening concert of live coding at NIME 2010 featuring many familiar names from the list.

best