Re: [livecode] errors in livecoding

From: Julian Rohrhuber <rohrhuber_at_uni-hamburg.de>
Date: Fri, 27 Aug 2010 23:26:16 +0200

Here is an example of an automatic error sonification:

preProcessor = { |str|
        try { str.interpret.postln } { |err|
                        Pbind(\freq, Pseq(err.reportError.errorString.ascii * 10 + 300), \dur, 0.01).play
        }
};

now every error is played as a beautiful earcon^^

try
1 + f

should be easy in Scheme, even better, because you have the structure of your expression available directly.