Re: [livecode] errors in livecoding

From: nescivi <nescivi_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Aug 2010 22:36:32 +0200

On Friday 27 August 2010 22:01:28 Kassen wrote:
> A blog-post that should be of interest to the list;
> http://bottomfeeder.ca/top/?p=129
>
> Not trying to promote my blog when the only audience for this is probably
> this list anyway, but there I can insert pictures without spamming
> bandwith, insert code as a file, etc.
>
> Anyway, errors are great and they need more attention,love, polish and
> probably text to speech as well.

from your description earlier on, I expected an error code in a 3D fat font,
turning around to draw your attention, kind of implementation... ;)

but, cool. I think error display for livecoding can be quite interesting...

maybe also sonified for musical livecoding purposes, with different sounds for
different kinds of errors... and then of course livecoding the way errors get
reported...

sincerely,
Marije