Re: [livecode] new Ruby (or C) synthesis framework

From: Evan Buswell <ebuswell_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Aug 2010 13:51:35 -0700

I just set up cshellsynth-dev_at_googlegroups.com as the mailing list.
All who are interested, please join.

As to the build error, I'm looking into it and we can talk more on the
new list, but basically it's cause I'm running on x86_64 architecture,
and there's some untested 32-bit code. I should be able to clean this
up right quick.

Evan