Re: [livecode] Avseq

From: evan.raskob [lists] <lists_at_lowfrequency.org>
Date: Sun, 18 Apr 2010 10:39:24 +0100

Very cool!

I like the idea a lot, and the gameplay is an interesting take on the whole "build-a-sequencer-in-a-game" idea.

I do think it will be a challenge for people in a gallery setting. Are you going to play the demo video alongside it (with headphones)? That could really help, we've done that in the past to show people that its supposed to be interacted with, and how to interact.

One critique - I do love the 3D-ness of it, but I think the 3D sequencer blocks in the background are a bit confusing when they interact with the exploding balls, because they seem to exist in slightly different 3D worlds.

Cheers
Evan