Re: [livecode] Avseq

From: Johan Euphrosine <proppy_at_aminche.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2010 11:58:54 +0200

On Fri, Apr 16, 2010 at 09:09:25AM +0100, Tom Betts wrote:
> OOoops, accidentally forgot to change the subject heading.. damn gmail.
>
> Hi Gang,
>
> Not strictly livecoding, but in the same vauge structural world.
> http://www.nullpointer.co.uk/content/?p=370
> A game I've been writing..
> the link shows an installation version, but Im planning some download
> versions with a litle more user guidance etc.

It reminds me a lot of Rez (that's a compliment), but in a 2.5D
fashion (also a compliment).

May I ask which language/libraries are used ?

Do you plan to release the code, a GNU/Linux download version ?
--
Johan Euphrosine (proppy) <proppy_at_aminche.com>
Development and services around Free Software