Re: [livecode] apr 14 Steim, amsterdam

From: Kassen <signal.automatique_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2010 00:25:39 +0200

On 11 April 2010 19:41, luc <luc.vanweelden_at_gmail.com> wrote:

> hej kas,
>
> unfortunately i cannot be there on wednesday....
> would have been nice to get another one of those steim t-shirts ;-]
> have fun!

that's ok; we all have our schedules. I think I've got most of it covered,
I'll just practice some interesting techniques in the next few days to have
something new to offer, ramble for a bit, then try to provoke debate. This
should be fine.

With any luck that will net me the black one with the glossy letters, that
one is still missing from my collection :-). I'd still like to play with
you. Hopefully once Marije moves to Amsterdam we can play a cross-system
ensemble?

Patrick Borgeat send me some lovely pictures of SC in action, are there any
somewhat high-rez ones of AA-cell in existence? Do Powerbooks Unplugged have
promo pictures? Nick? Ge? It's not like I couldn't find those, but when I
go off on my own I might represent people in a way they might not prefer.

Yours,
Kas.