[livecode] Games about language?

From: Tom Betts <tom_at_nullpointer.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 17 Feb 2010 13:54:23 +0000

Hi gang,

Sorry I will miss the goldsmiths gig (my old uni!).

Ive got a quick question, does anyone know of any games that have as a
key mechanic
the construction of languages (programming or otherwise).
The closest I can think of is core war,crobots,maybe even gambits in RPGs
But they are mainly about programmatic execution, is there anything
that builds in
language construction as a route to communication or identification?
Im sorry if this isnt directly livecode relvenet, but i thought some
of you may be able to help.

cheers

--
Tom Betts