Re: [livecode] generating random MIDI events

From: alex <alex_at_lurk.org>
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 2010 10:46:33 +0000

Hi Aykut,

2010/1/25 Aykut Caglayan <aykut_caglayan_at_yahoo.com>:
> try Grace => http://commonmusic.sourceforge.net/

I've admired the excellently titled common music book "notes from a
metalevel", but have never programmed in lisp and didn't know about
grace. This really motivates me to learn lisp!

Could you say a bit about how livecoding in grace works? How are
changes interpreted, for example can you change a running pattern
on-the-fly?

cheers,

http://yaxu.org/