Re: [livecode] generating random MIDI events

From: Aykut Caglayan <aykut_caglayan_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 2010 09:55:23 -0800 (PST)

"Grace" is more compositon oriented than performance.
You cannot change the values on the fly.
Recently, Dr. Taube added Osc protocol into it. So it can be combined with other performance apps.
And i wonder, if someone tried to port some of its (Grace) source codes (like patterns) into Impromptu . ?