[livecode] live coding festival in newcastle?

From: alex <alex_at_lurk.org>
Date: Mon, 4 Jan 2010 12:23:26 +0000

Hi all and happy new year,

I'm looking into the possibility of running a live coding festival in
Newcastle later this year. To be supported it would need to be a bit
bigger than previous events - 100+ . So I'm gauging interest - if you
would be interested in coming to such a thing, please add yourself
below:

  http://toplap.org/index.php/Newcastle2010

You don't have to sign up to anything - just click 'edit' and add your
name to the list. You won't be committing to anything, but helping
make it happen!

If you have extended comments/encouragement/discouragement or whatever
this point?

Thanks very much,

http://yaxu.org/