Re: [livecode] announce: Circa alpha 2

From: alex <alex_at_lurk.org>
Date: Fri, 11 Dec 2009 10:34:50 +0000

Good stuff. I thought it looked a bit like python. Was there a
particular reason why you didn't use the indentation rules from
python? Then you could do away with the 'end'. I realise this is a
religious issue though!

I like the way you have different ways of editing the sourcecode for
different situations. When in full development you're in vi, when
tweaking gameplay you have widgets for editing key 'constants'. I
wonder what other use cases there are. When drunk, only allowed to
use certain functions and not delete too much?

--
http://yaxu.org/