Re: [livecode] can we adopt these two?

From: Kassen <signal.automatique_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Dec 2009 20:11:42 +0100

Julian;

Just a guess: they can be so toplap because they *are* a public thought.
> --

My own take was that they too reacted to the obscurity involved in
traditional laptop sets and that this was the main link. Of course both
might be true at the same time. Maybe some public thoughts might look like
obfuscations as they might be quite unlike our own. I myself find myself
unable to understand public thought with some frequency, for example in the
case of drunks on the street orating about the importance of everybody
tending his own front garden, employing a gardner if need be, or in
discussions about the z-plane transform. I'm quite open to this being
another example.

Kas.