Re: [livecode] ixi lang

From: Kassen <signal.automatique_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 17 Oct 2009 00:03:20 +0200

Chris;

Wow, programming feelings, well I've definitely established myself as the
> wussiest person on this mailing list now, I think.

You think so?

I think that it's important for any instrument to "feel right". Our
instruments are a bit unconventional but I'd be very worried about the
future of livecoding if we weren't attaching feelings to our instruments.
Would you buy a guitar or sax if it had a beautiful sound yet somehow didn't
feel pleasant in your hands?

It's still music, it *better* be about feelings, I'd say.

Yours;
Kas.