Re: [livecode] ixi lang

From: Chris McCormick <chris_at_mccormick.cx>
Date: Mon, 5 Oct 2009 11:16:48 +0100

On Mon, Oct 05, 2009 at 10:30:13AM +0200, Julian Rohrhuber wrote:
>> I uploaded a video that shows what ixi lang is about:
>>
>> http://www.vimeo.com/6895068
>>
>> Basically about creating high level constraints in order to
>> ease mental computation : ) and set a style to break.
>>
>> Thor
>
> nice one - the active text modifications is a good development.

Yeah, I was really impressed with that! Fun stuff. I think htat's a big part of
what sets it apart from traditional spatial sequencers as per Tom's concerns.
I guess it's also possible to have a sequence invoke commands that modify other
sequences? In this way you could get something quite algorithmic and less
sequenced going with sequences running and modifying eachother.

Chris.

http://mccormick.cx