Re: [livecode] Programming time in livecoding systems

From: alex <alex_at_lurk.org>
Date: Fri, 25 Sep 2009 10:29:26 +0100

Another thought, with the Clayton Time in Indian Music book in mind,
another time distinction is linear/cyclic. Whether you are making
music that starts and tries to find an end, or music that goes in
cycles, and ends where it begins. I'd say my current system is
cyclic, although the music I make is composed of cycles but the
overall time structure of a session often isn't one big cycle but
rather linear.

http://yaxu.org/