Re: [livecode] toplap on bbc website

From: <lists_at_yeeking.net>
Date: Thu, 10 Sep 2009 14:34:14 +0100

Hello

Coming to the party a bit late due to completely transforming my life from unmarried, childless livecoding to get girls in pubs to being a married dad. It must hava worked.

I quite liked 'Aphex Twin they are not' / although one of them has released an album on his record label. hah! or... 'knowing shit about aphex twin you are not'

I jokingly (?) tried to convince the presenter that it was a purposefully elitist activity but she was too busy getting a bit annoyed/ confused by mine and Click's behaviour and just said 'oh really?'.

cheers

Matthew

--
 <lists_at_yeeking.net>