Re: [livecode] Livecoding in Paris

From: evan.raskob [lists] <lists_at_lowfrequency.org>
Date: Mon, 7 Sep 2009 12:27:27 +0100

Kassen:

This would normally be true, but I always bring my own power supply,
in the form of a giant treadmill, and a pack of giant mutant hamsters,
in case I need some extra power. Of course, sometimes this violates
the health code for having large mutant vermin in a place where food
is served, but that's where the hamsters' mutant powers of
invisibility come in.