Re: [livecode] Livecoding in Paris

From: Scott Hewitt <wittlist_at_googlemail.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Sep 2009 17:27:48 +0100

hi

my 2cents :)

Personally I dont think there is anything wrong with make a
compositional decision to stipulate the forces to be used, be them
traditional instruments or programming languages.

Also I would suggest there is a fine tradition of rearranging and just
ignoring the composers instructions :)

As for Max vs PD vs SC3 vs.... I think there all great fun to play with

scott