Re: [livecode] Livecoding in Paris

From: matohawk <matohawk_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 01 Sep 2009 18:58:09 +0200

Thanks again for your answer

I make a small reflection about this. I think that's better for the
futur of Blank Pages to make an other website (not called blank pages)
but something like this : score for live coding event.
Where everyone can put his event score and everyone can organise a
A kind of score event database.
We can make anouncement of event, call for participation...
And for anarchist we can write a score without rules...

What do you think about this idea?

Thomas