[livecode] hackpact

From: alex <alex_at_lurk.org>
Date: Sat, 29 Aug 2009 22:40:36 +0100

Following Fredrik, Nick et al and some ad-hoc discussion on facebook,
Kassen, Gabor Papp, Daniel Jones, Scott Hewitt and I are making
something and uploading/documenting it every day of September. We're
using the tag 'hackpact'. Do join in if you fancy it. I think the
original idea of these pacts were to practice live coding every day,
but Fredrik also made a pact with a photographer so make your own
rules basically.

cheers

http://yaxu.org/