Re: [livecode] hackpact

From: Fredrik Olofsson <f_at_fredrikolofsson.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Sep 2009 18:02:22 +0200

baa, you're all cowards not playing this game for real. to just make
'something' each day is too vague and fuzzy. there should be real
competition, discipline, a plan, strict rules (minimum 1h, proofs etc)
and a painful (seriously) punishment for those that bail out.
i'm not joining and i don't think it'll hold.
;-)
_f (in provocative mode)

29 aug 2009 kl. 23.40 skrev alex:

> Following Fredrik, Nick et al and some ad-hoc discussion on facebook,
> Kassen, Gabor Papp, Daniel Jones, Scott Hewitt and I are making
> something and uploading/documenting it every day of September. We're
> using the tag 'hackpact'. Do join in if you fancy it. I think the
> original idea of these pacts were to practice live coding every day,
> but Fredrik also made a pact with a photographer so make your own
> rules basically.
>
> cheers
>
> alex
>
> --
> http://yaxu.org/

   #|
      fredrikolofsson.com klippav.org musicalfieldsforever.com