Re: [livecode] TOPLAPapp now available for iPhone/iPod Touch

From: Click Nilson <clicksonnil_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Jul 2009 18:07:18 +0100

Hey Kas,

You're right, there is always something hidden, however open we strive
to be (and TOPLAPapp has a few secrets right now). Ultimately, hard
for me to share every single nerve firing in my body with you. But I
do like the idea of brain scanning; truth serum perhaps not required
if the dream of some neuroscience researchers come true? Shame laptops
and the magnetic field in an fMRI doesn't quite get along...

cheers