Re: [livecode] TOPLAPapp now available for iPhone/iPod Touch

From: Kassen <signal.automatique_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Jul 2009 18:57:59 +0200

Nick,

To be perfectly clear; I wasn't at all sceptical, I just meant to
appreciate what i saw as a potential question.

Of course there is some obfuscation going on, otherwise it wouldn't be
partially presented as a puzzle, likely that obfuscation will lead to
a different sort of exploration of rule-based music. I meant
"confrontation" as in the enjoyable anticipation of how it will be
resolved, not in a "Let's burn Nick at the stake for slights against
the Holy Manifesto" way.

I'm honestly very sorry about this, nothing shows the world that you
actually believe in something yourself like a good witchhunt; I'll try
to do better. Maybe I'll apply for a grant to perform with a projected
screen, while in a brain scanner and under the influence of
truth-serum.

Kas.

2009/7/28 Click Nilson <clicksonnil_at_gmail.com>:
> Hey K,
>
> Not really any obfuscation I hope: I intend to project live video of the
> device(s) in action, and maybe involve an audience member too.
>
> best
>
> On 28 Jul 2009, at 14:59, Kassen wrote:
>
>> Nick;
>>
>>> I'll be attempting a short performance with this app at the Roebuck gig
>>> next
>>> week: