Re: [livecode] Impromptu v1.4

From: alex <alex_at_lurk.org>
Date: Thu, 16 Apr 2009 09:56:12 +0100

On Thu, 2009-04-16 at 17:56 +1000, Andrew Sorensen wrote:
> Yep, the new additions are to allow support for netclock.

Ace! Do you mind if I add you to the netclock mailing list ( at
http://lists.lurk.org/mailman/listinfo/netclock/ )

> In practice
> NTP support means impromptu could act as either a netclock host or
> client depending on how NTP was setup on the box.

I'm probably being dumb here but I see ntp as running separately from
apps like impromptu. Do you mean impromptu syncs to the system clock in
a way it didn't before, or that you have built an ntp server into
impromptu somehow?

seeya

alex