Re: [livecode] google summer of code

From: alex <alex_at_lurk.org>
Date: Sat, 21 Mar 2009 23:36:21 +0000

Hey Kassen and Marije,

Thanks for looking at this stuff, sorry the docs aren't up to scratch.
I wrote spec.txt, it sounds as if it isn't correct/up to date. I agree
it's urgent to fix that. I think the spec should be moved to the wiki
so criticism and notes can be put in a 'talk' page, and other docs (like
a general quickstart including an ntpd primer etc) can be added around
it. Here's a start:
  http://netclock.slab.org/wiki/index.php/Main_Page

I had a quick glance at the osc stuff in ChucK and you're right, bundle
timestamps are thrown away. That would need to be fixed.

Lets move this discussion to the netclock mailing list: