Re: [livecode] guestlist for slub in eindhoven (not rotterdam) 10th April

From: Kassen <signal.automatique_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Mar 2009 23:22:26 +0100

Alex;

> Actually I got it wrong it's not in Rotterdam but Eindhoven.

A quick Google tells me Eindhoven is a stop for night trains as well these
days. So, that's a longer trip but I'd really like to see this. Maybe I'll
try to convince a driver that Slub is a must-see.

Quite odd that it does say "Worm". I suppose Worm is both a place and a
organisation so it sorta kinda makes sense.

Kas.