Re: [livecode] google summer of code

From: alex <alex_at_lurk.org>
Date: Wed, 04 Mar 2009 10:53:35 +0000

On Wed, 2009-03-04 at 11:36 +0100, gabor papp wrote:
> > development of livecoding free software like supercollider, chuck and
> > fluxus by paying students to work on them over the summer. Are any of
> > those applying independently?
> we were just talking about this with dave and evan and we would like to
> apply with fluxus definitely.

That's good to hear... If other projects are interested in applying is
it worthwhile pooling resources and applying as the toplap mothership?
It'd be good to add netclock (inter-app network time sync for live
(coding) performance) as a possible application idea, which would run
across supercollider, chuck, fluxus and pd.

cheers

alex