Re: [livecode] google summer of code

From: Click Nilson <clicksonnil_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Mar 2009 16:08:45 +0000

Don't let me put you off, could be very cool.

But I had a quick look at the actual application forms required for
this last month, as possibly suggesting a SuperCollider bid, and came
to the conclusion that it was too much paperwork and too many
requirements on supervision and location. Maybe I've misread it, but
seems to require quite specific proposals with very careful
supervision arrangements (there is also the spectre of getting
university hosting support for this before making any official bid,
which can be less than simple admin in itself).

On the other hand, if I'm entirely wrong about how straight forward
it is, happy to be part of a bid, though no time for extensive admin
work on it before the 13th.

best,