Re: [livecode] Livecoding in The Hague - Monday, December 22

From: nescivi <nescivi_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Dec 2008 05:47:06 -0500

Hiho,

On Tuesday 23 December 2008 04:34:14 Kassen wrote:
> Reporting in;
>
> The party went quite nicely which was a small miracle if you consider that
> that type of organising isn't really my strong point. A working beamer,
> working sound, starting on time... there were even people there!
>
> I thought my own set came together nicely considering that I had no plan at
> all beyond "let's do live sampling on Rob's analogue noise boxes". In the
> end it all fell together to form some passably musical results.
>
> Marije's set didn't turn out like I think it was planned with one channel
> getting lost in the mixers which wrecked the stereo effects she was using.
> At that time the PA decided to have some hickups as well and I don't think
> those distractions did the whole thing much good.

yeah, not everything went as planned, so I ended up doing something totally
different than I had prepared for (by rehearsing in airports on my way from
Bangalore to Amsterdam).

Tonight I'll get a second chance and will probably be able to do what I wanted
to do.

Tomorrow I should be able to put up some screencasts somewhere too.

sincerely,
Marije