[livecode] Livecode Mailing List Archive 2004-2008

From: Nick Collins <nc272_at_cam.ac.uk>
Date: Tue, 04 Nov 2008 12:20:08 +0000

livecode is now being automatically archived at
<http://lists.lurk.org/mailman/listinfo/livecode>

But we'd previously discussed releasing an archive of the older messages.
So, I've wrestled with python and the Mulberry mbx and eventually made a
text file digest of all those I have (should be pretty much complete, about
3MB). Emails have been obscured to protect the innocent, without totally
effacing identity, I hope to people's satisfaction. Linked from here: