[livecode] wireless livecoding an arduino?

From: evan.raskob [lists] <lists_at_lowfrequency.org>
Date: Tue, 4 Nov 2008 09:02:42 +0000

http://ladyada.net/make/xbee/arduino.html

it hasn't been done yet, but reading the "Wireless Arduino
programming/serial link" article turned on the lightbulbs in my head...

"If you have an Arduino project where the dev board is stuck inside a
machine, or attached to the rafters or is inaccessable in some other
way, a wireless programming/debugging link will save you tons of
time. This tutorial is an extension on Rob's version. In this
tutorial, no extra firmware or hardware (other than a capacitor) is
necessary. Just use the default bootloader. I use a 'classic' Arduino
but of course this can be easily adapted to any version or clone."