Re: [livecode] fluxus 0.15

From: evan.raskob [lists] <lists_at_lowfrequency.org>
Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2008 11:35:59 +0100

Hi Dave,

Looks great, I just compiled it on OS X (10.4.11) from svn source but
there are a few issues (in no particular order):

1. running self-test on the examples directory, the wire.scm example
(and a few others) has some errors (due to osc?) and doesn't display
anything:

output:

, given: {23 40.3 "fluxus"}; other arguments were: "/hello?" "ifs"

  === context ===
/Users/evan/cvs/fluxus/examples/osc-test.scm:4:0: osctest
/Applications/PLT Scheme v3.99.0.25/collects/fluxus-015/scratchpad.ss:
377:0: default-fluxus-frame-callback

osc-spdata-get called without an objected being grabbed
pdata-get called without an objected being grabbed
pdata-get called without an objected being grabbed
pdata-get called without an objected being grabbed
pdata-get called without an objected being grabbed

2. it would be nice if, for the self-test, you could just pass
"examples" as the directory instead of "examples/"

3. when compiling (in the first few lines of output), it shows an
error about ld not finding libfluxus - it looks like it is looking
for it in the parent folder of the fluxus distro, and not the fluxus
distro itself.

I'd really like to use Fluxus for a class I'm teaching on programming
& interactive art at UCreative starting in 2 weeks, and I'll try and
make a self-contained Mac app of it for that purpose (although I am
not a very skillful mac app packager).

Cheers
Evan

Cheers