Re: [livecode] [OT] cellular automata

From: Kassen <signal.automatique_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2008 02:05:44 +0200

AlgoMantra

So I've already assumed that I need a million cpu's.

Yes, I noticed, but this assumption is incorrect, in fact this kind of thing
is easier on a single CPU as there is less need to sync stuff.

I'm not going to argue this any further as I could probably just have
written the whole thing in the time that was now spend on this.

No offence; you can try my method or you could send me a outline of what you
need exactly (it sounds like Wolfram's CA's on a circular line?) and I'll
see when I get round to writing it (probably tomorrow or so) but I'm not
going to play "is / isn't" over this. I mean that in the most friendly
possible way.

Cheers,
Kas.