Re: [livecode] OFF OFF ICMC livecoding night Monday 25th Aug Belfast - poster!

From: Kassen <signal.automatique_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2008 02:02:52 +0200

2008/8/26 luc van Weelden <luc.vanweelden_at_gmail.com>

> (kassen: i got a cd and some stickers for you too ;-])

Lovely! I'd be delighted with some stickers; with one on my laptop people
will know there are others that are at least as crazy as I am and hopefully
they'll be less worried. :¬)

However; Thanks to Nick's generosity I already have the toplap_cd1 (unless
my suggestion for Fibonacci-style numbering was taken and there are two CD's
numbered "1" now). Rather then have double copies I'd rather see one go to
somebody who needs it more then I do. If you have trouble finding such a
person I'd be happy to.

Cheers,
Kas.

PS, Luc, Finish ChucKist Frostburn found me a amazing solution for that
"average" issue, let's meet up once I'm back from Groningen.