Re: [livecode] Application for TOPLAP seal of approval.

From: Nick Collins <nc272_at_cam.ac.uk>
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2008 09:42:57 +0100

>From the description below I believe you are TOPLAP compliant. A TOPLAP
lawyer will be contacting you soon in order to obtain a DNA sample, prior
to the operation to transport your brain into a new cyborg body. A booking
for your musical services for the Sol-Antares pleasure cruise in 2134 is no
doubt around the corner. Congratulations!

--On 27 July 2008 23:51:57 +0200 Kassen <signal.automatique_at_gmail.com>