Re: [livecode] toplap at icmc08

From: Graham Coleman <ravelite_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Jun 2008 21:12:59 +0200

Dudes,

Sadly, final approval for this was denied. I have not received any feedback,
just that the proposal was not programmed. So barring further notice assume
it's off.

My tentative plans were to appear there to show off Mused, but we'll see.

Maybe next year. Or next LOSS Livecode. Or something at UPF.

Until then, keep hot-swapping your methods, temporally recursing, injecting
your state, programming conversationally, and feeding back your source (Live
coding for free, McLean).

Graham