[livecode] toplap at icmc08

From: Graham Coleman <ravelite_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 13 May 2008 17:39:43 +0200

Greetings,

To my great surprise, provisional permission has been granted to
organize a 'TOPLAP Pub Night' at ICMC this year in Belfast. As no
feedback besides was given, I will endeavor to clarify what exactly
has been approved. In the meantime, I wanted to solicit your
participation and guidance.

First, if you will be at ICMC this year and could do a livecoding
performance, say aye.

Second, if you have some ideas for organizing things, let me know. My
first idea was just to get an idea of participation, then request the
time we think we need, and divide into performers, and maybe an OSC-
synched jam at the end (for which we can coordinate the standards for
ahead of time).

By the end of the week I will submit additional information of those
who may perform.

best,

Graham

--