Re: [livecode] any livecoding blogs?

From: James Baker <cycle.code.media_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 12 Apr 2008 18:20:44 +1000

On Sat, Apr 12, 2008 at 5:57 PM, Sandeep Puri <lapax_at_yahoo.com> wrote:
> Because of this, I've recently come across clojure,
> http://www.clojure.org. It is a lisp by all standards,
> which also lets one easily interact with any java
> libraries out there. I'm trying to get my hands around
> clojure and see if I can contribute to livecoding
> somehow.

Interesting you mention clojure, I watched a talk by Rich Hickey (the
creator of clojure) last night regarding concurrency and was quite
impressed.
It seems like clojure is quite well designed, full-featured language.
The only problem I have with it is that even though its a lisp, its
quite substantially different from other members of the lisp family
and I think would take some time to adjust to.

I can't speak for others on this list, but if you delve into clojure
I'd be interested to hear the results.

James