Re: [livecode] an idea for a livecode environment

From: Julian Rohrhuber <rohrhuber_at_uni-hamburg.de>
Date: Wed, 9 Apr 2008 12:03:15 +0200

This would be nice. We've done some networked livecoding with shared
variables, it is not so difficult (this was mainly LAN though). You
could have a look at the network part of jitlib in SuperCollider,
which implements a hybrid of local and distributed scope. Yet the
security issue is not so easy to address - maybe a preliminary
solution would be to have two levels, one at which you can do
everything (interpret code), and one where you can only do a subset
of things.

.